View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Should I be folding this at any point?

Given my recent travails with flush draws (see my recent thread about this), I am certainly not one to give advice about your hand. Let it suffice to say that your hand looks precisely like almost all of the flush draws that I have had in the last 6-8 weeks.

Be that as it may, prior to my recent drought with flush draws, I would have answered your question with a "no." However, having suffered through what I have the last two months with these types of hands over and over, I'm now more inclined to think you should have folded on 5th street given that you have virtually no backdoor draw possibilities to beat his repped trip As and the ONLY thing you are now drawing to that can beat his repped trip As is your flush, albeit a very live flush draw.

Playing these exact types of flush draws to the river has been rather expensive for me lately, and I've only been playing $3/6, $2/4 and $1/2. At $30/60 it wouldn't take too many of these busted flushes going to the river to make me want to do bodily harm to myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]