View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: family issue, and personal philosophy

[ QUOTE ]
What is your problem Kurto? I made my original post for Ben in answer to his post not for you to argue over. Its not an argument. Its a fact. Its Psalm 118:8 in all bible versions.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. I'm merely pointing out some glaring issues with some of your postings.

note- if you were only posting to Ben then you shouldn't post on a public forum set up for people to discuss things. You could have sent him a private message.

by the way, its NOT a fact that Psalm 118:8 is the middle of the Bible in every version. The link YOU posted from snopes.com showed that it varied.

So, don't you think it looks a little silly for you to claim it a fact when you posted a link that showed otherwise?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not arguing every contrary opinion you have. Start a post if you want input from the forum on every aspect of the bible, but I doubt I'll be answering it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not looking for input on every aspect of the Bible. Clearly I'm not. Don't be upset with me because I and others on the forum take the time to look at things critically and challenge some of the clearly fallacious things you post. You CONTRADICT YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN POSTS and you ask what is my problem? lol

I apologize if it upsets you that people question weak material you post in a forum where people gather to discuss such matters.