View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: 2007 Pac 10 football thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i've been saying it for weeks but usc is he best two loss team in the nation. anyone still doubting?

[/ QUOTE ]

UGA (slightly)> USC. Would be an awesome game though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon. USC is the best team in the country right now, and obviously the best 2 loss team. Its a shame it took Booty this long to become the QB everybody wanted him to be, because the last 2 games he has played wonderfully.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Obviously"?

No.

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW Sagarin predictor agrees. USC is 8 and Georgia is 19. Oregon is the best two loss team according to the predictor, but it obviously has no of accounting for them missing Dixon unless they lose again.

[/ QUOTE ]
and this is before usc beat down the predictor #9. i wouldn't be surprised if after this they jump oregon (if they lose), LSU (previous predictor #4), ASU obviously, florida and oklahoma to take over the 4 spot, with the only better teams being WVU, Ohio State and Kansas.

EDIT* and for all the people who think georgia is the best two loss team in the country, i don't even think they are as good as oklahoma. the question should be whether usc is better than oklahoma, and i obviously think they are.