View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 04:32 AM

Default Re: existence of the universe, God, and physics

Intriguing post.

[ QUOTE ]
And the fact that computing packs, or seems to be able to pack denser data sets in a silicate/electrical setting on a mass utility basis than the Universe does naturally makes me wonder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some more thoughts:

Yes, improvising and tinkering by the day. Hourly, even. See, time has a perceptual feel to me I don't see in most humans. Accidental.

Uh, 4 orbits in, I realize mortality's an irrational unprovable. Adults didn't seem to get it. Dumbman trigger myself to forget it, have had 1/2 dozen crunches since then. Clearer, vaster. Causes mental instability.

But solid frame of references now, slowdown triggers. A woman, of course.

Not a tautological, but dualological. Photon entanglement only has validity within a light cone (Universal), um. There's temporal enclosure, and self-imposed limits. Superluminal travel requires negative mass, wormholes, etc.

Realized in the bigger picture, easily provable in a multiconal Universe. Distances between two Universes are immeasurable, as it's a pulsed loop. Get the parameters correct, trigger a superluminal enclosing mass/energy, it'll pull a Jaylene Slide, virtual walls. Zerotime, but there's a rubberband effect that lands you in Universes with same exact parameters to .9999 -> 1.000 -> -1.000 <--- .9999...

The trigger effect occurs and causality is self-saved during the float interval.

Backdraft effects within the original spacetime, ripples in the steady state should cause vacuum ripples and energy imbalances.

Those imbalances should trigger other singularities that are created with same potential conditions for a new Universe. Tose singularities are merely an infinte nut packed in a finite shell with finite light cone/potential for infinity expansion. Note that it is impossible to create a Big Bang singularity without using the whole Universe.

And the set expands. The uncertainities effectively keep the overall cohesiveness of a single Universe in a quantum variant state.

And complexity increases as there are more triggers, denser elements, denser conditions for life, emergent properties of awareness. Noospheric expansion would be a logical causative effect.

It's bigger than God. Even she looks across the shores and wonder what the [censored]'s going on. She's pretty sure she started something, doesn't know what. Doesn't know who woke up first either.

Anyway. As for the misfires, I don't know. Treat information as having the same inviolability as mass/energy.

And information is merely an emergent property of mathematics, a denser, more fluid layer of logic, with positive and negative and zerostate properties.

Still a lot to disentangle, but that's the best I'll allow myself to do tonight. Can't outrun myself again.

Take care,

K.