Thread: 100/200 Stud Hi
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: 100/200 Stud Hi

I think c/c is the line to take if I had played with him a decent amount and he knew I could just toss what was incredibly likely to be the best hand on 3rd-6th but this was the first time I had played this game or with him and the first time we had tangled in a pot so I was basically expecting him to never expect me to fold.

Of course on the other hand this is Stud which means the pot is bigger so the cost of me making a bad laydown is worse, etc.

I folded quite a few big pair/two pairs during this session that I was 100% certain I could not win, this was the only one I wasn't really sure about.

And yes he seems very good at this game. I'm not the best judge since this is one of my weaker games for sure but he was basically getting bloodbathed all 10 hours I played with him this day by the worst players in the game and he played solid throughout without losing his mind which is something that very very few people I play with are capable of doing. Whenever he did have winners he took what was clearly the perfect line including a bunch of river c/r against the weaker players in spots where it was incredibly obvious he was going to c/r to get max value.