View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Starting a mutual fund

Hi all,

I am looking to start my own mutual fund that others can invest in. I do plan to make some commissions off of this but plan to keep the overall fee ratio minimal and on par with vanguard funds, yet at the same time deliver much better performance. So far, I have only found information on other mutual funds that want me to invest in them. Does anyone have any information here on regulations, etc... on what it will take to start my own mutual fund that others can invest in?

I have some financial advisors that are willing to suggest my fund to their clients if I can get this going. I am more than willing to to help others ride my coattails to riches.

Also, does anyone know the laws/regulations as to posting my current stock holdings on a website? Can I post my current stock holdings plus any buys/sells i make, or are there any special disclaimers i need to make or laws/regulations I need to look out for?

Thanks in advance! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Edit: I know I am pushing it asking for this advice here, but just throwing it out there in case anyone knowledgable in the subject lurks here. I am doing research on this in other areas as well, but figured it couldn't hurt to post this here. Mods: If you feel this is out of line for this forum feel free to remove.