View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Bong Hits 4 Jesus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This was the right decision in my opinion; the court established that Time, Place, and Manner restrictions can be used to curtail speech should there be a "legitament governmental interest" to do so. There is no question that a kid holding a sign that could easily be viewed as advocation of illegal drugs, right outside of a public school, should violate the Time, Place, and Manner restrictions.

Most of the opposition to this ruling is knee jerk and intelectually shallow in my opinion, I think this is a fine decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it were up to you would we have any freedoms to do anything but what you like ??? Stop for a min and seriously think about it.

put 100 people in a room and tell them that anything that ANY of them don't like is illegal. Would there be ANYTHING to do.

Now do it with 100 million people !!!!

People that are shortsighted and advocate the removal of freedoms because they dont' like something are destroying america

[/ QUOTE ]

no, just a society with more orderly schools. Take that sign to the town plaza, and this is not an issue.

Think with your mind, not your heart.