View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Iris Caught Marking the Cards at Commerce

[ QUOTE ]
I think she plays as poorly as ever, but she's universally regarded, and justly so, as the most horrible person who plays mid-limits at Commerce. And that's saying something.

I agree with Chris. Maybe I'd feel differently if I were playing for a living; I doubt it. I don't care if she were worth two big bets an hour to me all by herself. I hope to never see her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you played the 100/200 (or sometimes 2/4 by the grace of god) with Julian (muscle bound skull cap guy) you might put him ahead of Iris, it's definitely close.

[ QUOTE ]
The funniest old white lady at the commerce is that Russian lady. She will play for 3 days straight and loose $15,000. Her dealer abuse is so out line and over the top you cant take it seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

This lady is much better to have at the table because she is slightly less loud than Iris, a worse player, and usually plays 100/200. Funny random story about her, a few weeks ago I'm in one of the crappiest 100/200 games ever at Commerce, like 8 good players and this lady. She quietly tells Pierce the game is tough and she doesn't like it and the nice guy that he is, he tells her "your style will do really well with all these tight guys though, they will try to run you over" and she smiles and nods and doesn't quit. Thanks Pierce!

Red Stine,

Jack is like that with everyone, I've never given him a dime and he greets me that way when he sees me. That said if you ever need a correct ruling get ANYONE but Jack, he doesn't know any of the rules.

-DeathDonkey