View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: How many ten year old girls..............

That's pretty tame, really. At the Chucke Cheese next to where I work, this kid and a pregnant lady bumped into each other. She said excuse me, and the kid's mom went crazy, knocked the pregnant woman out. Chucke's had the incident calmed down. They hit the robbery button and called the police.

A couple of us are outside about 15 minutes later, and a huge group of people come out yelling. One guy tries to get at someone in the middle of the group. The rest of the group won't let him. he goes to his trunk and gets what looks like a car strut, and goes at one of the group. Another person comes up behind him, and takes it out of his hands. At that point, fisticuffs break out. I seriously watched two 8-year-olds punch each other in the parking lot of Chucke cheese.

The guy with the strut was the pregnant ladies' husband who came when someone called him. He re-opened the hostilities, and that's when they all came outside yelling.

There's a Chase bank across the street that employs an off-duty cop and he was outside watching it and didn't do anything to help. it took a half hour for the police and ambulance to get there. I was shocked when the guy went into his trunk and didn't come out with a gun.