View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Ask Imitation about 2years in China

[ QUOTE ]
"they think they're with top shelf but Chinese people and myself also just laugh at them cause they're really with some trash. "

ive heard people say similar things, but i never really understood it...lots of asians say that white guys have terrible taste in asian girls...do you mean that white guys choose to pickup on girls they think are hot, but are mediocre? or that white guys end up with hoes that they think are just girls at bars?

[/ QUOTE ]

They mean that white guys generally don't know how to pick the good ones from the ugly ones. My roommate is constantly bringing home trashy girls but he says he doesn't know because the bodies are all fundamentally sound (there are very few fat girls here). I consider myself pretty good judge and most Chinese people agree with my taste, and I agree with Chinese people that generally Korean and Japanese girls are the hottest. I think Thai girls are pretty skank for the best part.

There are also certain provinces in China which are renowned for beautiful women and some particular cities.