View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: What poker books would you like to see?

[ QUOTE ]
this is ridiculous phy. the other day im thinking about books like this based out of the strat forums. it would be such a hit

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be a lot of work, but then books always are. And the thing with this idea is that two good, well-rounded players could have a finished manuscript for any one of these in three months.

That's why I'm surprised some lurker hasn't done it already, and just re-edited the threads so it all sounded like it was a hand a "friend" played, and they were the ones giving the friend all the advice.

Invent some fake internet crew of on-line poker players like "The Presto Boys", who all get together at a friend's house every week to review hand histories. Some crap like that. Then publish it under some fake name like "Johnny Presto" because "we don't want to reveal our real names or our real on-line handles, because that would give our regular opponents too much insight into our play style and give them an advantage over us."

Geez, hope you lurkers out there give me a cut from these books, now that I've spelled out exactly how you can rip off 2+2 and all the regular posters...

Too bad we aren't good, well-rounded players, eh jordie? LOL!