View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/12 - 500k Buyin - Part 2 Spoilers aho

Before I read through this thread because this was one of the sweetest episodes yet, I just have a few observations.

1. I loved how Doyle got grumpy at the end because Jaime and Degenyamine wouldnt shut up about random crappy hands.

2. How many times will Antonio say he loves poker? Him and his bff, unabomber, love watching others play and gamble.

3. Don't you guys feel sorry for Jaime. Seriously. Its like he desperately wants friends, wants to be accpeted, etc. It is like watching an awkward reality moment on the real world. And every time he is at the end of a hand he has a running dialogue to try to explain to everyone what he was thinking and justify whatever move he made. I dont care how much money he has right now, I would never trade places with that social misanthrope.

4. I also think the previews for next week might be misleading. It portrayed Jaime and Sammy getting it in, but remember Sammy does alot of hollywooding and seemed like he was just counting his cash, not calling.

5. Sammy called PA a regular customer.

6. I wish Helmuth or Matasaw would run it thrice and get sucked out on twice. It would be ignition.