View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 1.57 11/14/07

1. New Feature: To temporarily disable the software from activating the next pending table (and moving the mouse to the new table), you can now hold down either Shift key. This allows you to do some activity on another table, without the software continually moving your mouse to the table with pending action. This feature applies if you are using the "Automatically Activate the Next Table with Pending Action" on the Tables tab.
2. New Feature: Added support for deep stack tables on the chips tab. Table must have the letters "(deep" in the title and max stack must be 200BB. I haven't tested this very much, so give me feedback.
3. Improved Performance: If you are using the | character to put multiple keys in one action command, you can now put in extra spaces around the | character to make it more readable.
4. Bug Fix: The auto-reload feature would sometimes not reload chips on a table before the next hand started. This bug was introduced in version 1.56.

Note: The auto-reload code has been extensively re-written to make it run faster. I have tested it for a few hours, but it needs
more testing to confirm that it works with all other options and table configurations. Let me know how it works for you.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.