View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: FTS - Some suggested improvements/additions

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Nanochip,

Here are some improvements/additions I would like to see:

1. The ability to manually set the autorebuy amount as opposed to having it autorebuy the max everytime.

2. The ability to set an absolute figure in the fixed bet fields rather than only a percentage of the pot.

3. A dedicated forum for support like PT or PAHud has. This is easy to set up on your website using the free forum software phpBB (http://www.phpbb.com/). That would make it much easier to search for answers and to answer questions. Having all the support in one thread is very inefficient and as the customer base for your program grows and more features are added, it will get increasingly more unweildy and frustrating. Now is the best time to start a dedicated forum. It will save you a lot of time as well because users can much more easily find answers to questions that have already been answered, and you can refer to specific threads to answer commonly asked questions.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey BB,
Thanks for the suggestions!
1. Unfortunately this one is not technically possible. In order to not miss a hand, the software needs to do the rebuy before the end of the hand. But in the middle of the hand, the software doesn't know if you are going to win or lose, and if it did a rebuy, you wouldn't need it if you won the hand. So it is only able to do max rebuys automatically.
2. I'm curious how you would use that in actual play. Most players seem to think in terms of percentages of the pot. If you only had a few absolute $ fixed bet amounts, it seems you would seldom have bet amounts that you would need during actual play.
3. Good idea. It is quite difficult search a specific thread on 2+2. Thanks for the link. I'll see if I can get it operational soon.
nano