View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hi,
Well, for whatever reason, it appears to be working correctly again, so I will have to wait to give you information. I did use the debug and it is reading all the streets, but that is when it is working.

Your description of how to use the F1 key is clear, thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey BB,

Here's what the documentation says about the F1 key... let me know if it isn't clear:

This tab defines the betting amounts for each street (pre-flop, flop, turn, and river) when you are sitting at a Ring game table. Press the key or mouse button (F1 is default key)(set in the top box on this tab) and a predefined bet amount will be placed in the betting window. Checking the "Preset" checkbox below will automatically place in this bet in betting window (whenever you activate a table), and then all you have to do is click Bet or Raise (of course you can also click Fold or Call if you decide not to bet or raise).

So use F1 if you manually want to place the bet, or check the "preset" checkbox to automatically set the bet amount.

When you enable the debug tooltip you will see a large tooltip appear whenever a table is active (highlighted). The main thing to look at is the "Street" value, to confirm that the software is detecting what street you are on. If it is not, then the street bet feature will not work correctly, which indicates that the software is not calibrated to your software.

Let me know if the street is correct.
If it is correct until you restart the program, then there is problem with your settings being saved correctly.
Tell me what you discover, and we'll take it from there.
nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]