View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Default I lost my FTP rakeback and TITN doesn\'t help.

Okay, maybe I am not facing reality here.

As we all know with the UIGA passed a year ago, many sites shut out all US players.

I had just started playing OL and started with EuroBet. I was shut out in the first week, while I was still clearing my bonuses. So I didn't commit much to RB, but I would was playing about 3,000 hands per day, so I guess I would have been commiting good money soon.

I transfered my money to FTP and began playing their. LOL, my computer crashed and I decided I had enough of playing OL for the time bieng. My RB affiliate at the time was Rake Backs R Us (edited), and they decided to close down. They transfered my FTP account to This Is The Nutz rake-back. I created a new account with TITN. I never recieved a confirmation. I wrote them a letter saying that I was one of the people transfered to them.

I let it drop.

I have decided that I would like to play OL again. I am going to be playing on Stars and Tilt. I would like to continue playing on Tilt with the RB. I sent a letter to TITN explaining as much. They sent me a letter saying that if my FTP account is more than a week old, I can't get RB. This has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. I am NOT attempting to gain a new account with TITN. My RBRU account was transfered to TITN, and I am guessing that they have some of my RB money as proof that I was transfered to them.

After recieving the form letter, I am not convinced that they are interested in helping me out.