View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:15 AM

Default Re: i just felt like posting a hand

in all fairness moke already knew i had AA when i called 2.5 bc even though hes not the greatest player he knows that im a genius and will never take the worst of it against these guys. however if moke was the initial raiser or especially 3bettor i would have capped. these guys werent smart enough to realize what i am doing so the play is good against their ranges imo. maybe im wrong since i have no live pt but i really feel people spew baaaaaaaaaad if disguise KK/AA pf as you can often get like 3-4 bets on the turn. you also get a lot more A high calldowns

and yes this was played by me. i will admit to being pozzed in spots like this where people coldcall lots of bets and i never think they have my QQ/KK beat and they show up with AA but nobody live is smart enough to get river c/r in here.

plus for me to be CO here with QQ/KK i would have had to misplay my hand by missing bets on flop or turn which wouldnt happen.

fwiw im really confused as to what co actually had as he bet reasonably fast and folded even faster to the c/r with sort of an "oops i dont know why i bet" look on his face after my raise hit the felt.