View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 01:39 AM

Default Re: How did you get where you current are?

Started December 2003 at 0.25/0.5 NL games at Prima, lost a couple of hundreds then I finally got a rush going and won up to a nice bankroll, then all of a sudden i was cruising at 2/4 NL and making money then BLAM!!!! badstreak HELLO BLAM, lost alot of money in a couple of months, got tired of NL and costy TILT because of running bad.

So after a year of playing NL i switched to fixed, cashed in $500 and played 1/2 fixed at eurobet , won up a bunch, played some 2/4, won more, played 3/6 SH a short while, got tired of weird players and jumped at 5/10, felt comfortable and made good money for several months and alot of hands, then I said hey why not try some 10/20, won a couple of K's, then BLAM!!! losingsession hello, went to down 5/10 again, BLAM losing session.... then when I thought things couldnt get any worse Partypoker says "bye skins" and my world fell apart... waited a month to see deals from party, finally got tired and created account and started grinding fixed again, and there I am now, but now im at 3/6 instead coming of a big losing streak at 5/10 2 weeks ago, hello -400 in 3 sessions.... But yeah, hopefully i can get a damn break and win some dough.