View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

Okay, I can't really expand on this, but...

At least 10 people have emailed me since this whole thing went down claiming to have access to various amounts of info.

Most of them have kinda said, oh, I talk to so-and-so at AP and I can get such and such info. They all say they want to remain confidential and that their source doesn't want to get in trouble. Most of the convos haven't gone anywhere and it basically has been like "I will be emailing you with such and such" or "I will be talking to my contact later on" but one piece of info in one of the convos has me thoroughly convinced this was an inside job. Most of the other people are supposedly about to get more info or are prying into things.

I can't say what the info was or who told me it, but I believe the guy to be credible for various reasons and I think his source sounds credible. I don't want to blow up his spot though, so that's all I can really say. I just wanted to let people know that it's VERY likely in my mind that it was an inside job and there are multiple people at AP who know exactly who did it.