View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 05:59 PM

Default Re: New Year\'s Resolutions, POG style

JaredL,

I currently weigh 228 down from 255 at 6 feet tall. My ultimate goal is less than 180. My immediate goal is to weigh 200 on April 1. Prop bets are in play. You might want to think about just getting down to 300 or so first and then reevaluating your goals [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I already quit smoking (one year anniversary is about today, I had one cigarette this year when I was drunk at my uncle's wake but that's it) and drinking (couple months ago, haven't even smelled booze since) and I'm exercising and meditating every day. My goals now apart from not dying of obesity are mostly financial, get my credit back into shape, make more money, and get a mortgage down payment together.

I work largely on a commission basis which means that I have to self-motivate my cold-calling, which is one of the most difficult things in the universe to accomplish. I am moving into a new territory, Indianapolis, and my first goal is to get one client there.

I also have a side business in computer repair and small business networking which has languished to the point where I only have one client. My goal there is to get at least one more solid client within Q1.

amp