View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Even more Gilbert Arenas awesomeness

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like Arenas too but this irks me. I really hate when black people support other black people just because they are black. No, I'm not being racist. If Arenas isn't black this isn't happening and you all know that and if you reply to me saying I'm wrong, the only person you're foooling is yourself.

Bonds being a cheater/scumbag is not a grey area. If you support him, you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha.

I also support Bonds because I am black. I'm just the really pale, red-headed kind of black.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the Bongs support comes from either Black people or idiot Giants fans. If you are a White Non-Giants fan, you stand fairly alone. I guess you think cheating to break baseballs most cherished records, cheating on your wife, and blaming the media and Jeff Kent for all your problems is acceptable behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am white, I hate the Giants and I love me some Bonds. Bonds rates second on my "things I love" list, right behind "watching dudes mash the [censored] out of the baseball all day long." Maybe you could count those two as the same thing.