View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Big call vs bigjoe2003, how bad is this really?

[ QUOTE ]
it cost you the $37 plus future ev because you would still have been chipleader on the bubble, the other two short stacks would have been whittled down to almost nothing before one went out, and you would be winning 3 blinds for ever 1 blind I won. Calling me here is just absolutely stupid, and probably cost you around $100 in just this tournament. Yea it cost me money as well, but I guarantee you it cost you more because I am going to spite call the [censored] out of you every chance I get from now on, and I am rich enough that the money it costs me won't mean anything. And I 16 table continuous so I will be in a ton of your games. Congrats on the metagame call. And I'm not shoving low unsuited cards there because the short stacks aren't folding near as much as all of you have been assuming.

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the same guy who wrote:

I think this sums up nicely exactly the situation here. I hope all of you realize that DDBeast shoving here is basically taking like 30 dollars out of hg's pocket and putting it into his own. And when your the chipleader on the bubble its your right to take that 30 dollars. So if hg continues to let DDBeast push marginal crap on his bubble all day long then he loses alot of money in the long run. So its worth getting no money in this tournament in order to let DDBeast no that if he pushes when hg is the chipleader on the bubble he will get randomly called with anything. How often? who knows, but probly often enough so that DDBEast will eventually stop pushing marginal crap.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9024679

(That was a fun thread too.)

Also if hero folds here, he's not the CL anymore. But I'm sure joey will still going to let him shove through at will.