View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 07:51 AM

Default Re: Boss Media *Warning*

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Nice shilling sibgame

[/ QUOTE ]

We can discuss this topic by means of Cryptologic, iPoker(?), Betfair or other networks which have tables in multiple currency, if that makes you feel better. And I'm absolutely willing to sign your rant about the boss media software. I just find this topic interesting, since tables in non-$ currencies are becoming more and more common.

[ QUOTE ]
Dollar is the currency of online poker, that has been established over time, it is also largely the "world" currency however hard Brussels trys to push their own uber-currency. To try to turn the clock back and re-invent something that wasn't broken is simply bizzare.

[/ QUOTE ]

USD was the currency of online poker because in the past, the majority of the players came from the US. This, as you might know, isn't the case any more. And those poker sites, that don't allow US-PLayers any more, have virtually no customers left, who pay their bills in USD. The majority of the players of many sites now come from the Euro-zone, so the idea of changing the account currencies to Euro isn't that absurd.

I have a Neteller account in $ myself, and while I can transfer funds between $-sites for free, I still have to pay conversion fees when cashing out from my Neteller account - not really the optimal solution for me.