View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: if i quit job do i need to put it on future applications?

illuminati, i was thinking maybe i could work somewhere for a few weeks so that i would give them my p45, so i could then if i did get another accountancy job then it would come from them.

bingo boy, i think it's not too hard, if i do take a few years off and it didnt work out well enough that i had to return to a job, i would definitely go on a holiday once every 2-3 months for a week to see a different part of the world. i could pretty easily say i was travelling for a 2-3 months in each part rather than just there on holiday. also i will probs set up a few websites so i could say that is how i supported myself, plus i could do a bit of charity work as well.

could they run some background check on some database or something like that?

this really is pretty annoying, i was so undecided whether to ask them to defer for a year before signing the contract (this was back in january), i thought [censored] it, ill sign as online poker will become too difficult, instead i have my best month ever last month.

just if i knew that if online become too tough and i could start an accountancy career it would make things a lot easier for me (so i don't think what a mistake i made if online becomes too tough) and my folks (so they dont worry so much).

thanks for the replies.