View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 07:43 AM

Default Re: Letting strangers into your apartment building

Wow this just happened to me today. Two Indian kids were sitting at the couch in the lobby, chillin', and my friend and I walked up to the door, all exhausted from a 10-minute walk of uphills and when I realized i didn't bring my key. I knocked on the door and the two douches didn't even bother looking toward the door. It was 4 PM and I was confused. I'm an Asian with glasses so i don't see how my appearance is threatening in any ways. I wanted to confront them but decided whatever when some other guy came by and opened the door. [censored] douches.

I live in a fairly nice area (Westwood) and generally let people in after me. Sometimes when I walk by the lobby door I'd just open the door for them in daytime. At night if it was a chick I'd go out of my way to open for her, but not so much for guys.

I would see this as a big problem if I were to live elsewhere, though. I'd probably just shut it off behind me and say it's apartment policy.

Aren't you Mark Wahlberg? Why would the chicks not let you in :O And did they actually pull the door after they went in before you could go in? Or did they just let you in but gave you the faces?