View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 01:44 PM

Default My first post (not really). $11 NLTRN

I have been lurking at 2+2 for a couple of years now, and have finally come to the conclusion thay learning by osmosis aint gonna work for me. I was gonna write my poker history here, but who wants to be bored with that. I need some help with hand number 2 below (and hand 1 if you want). Normally I would fold both (ok, maybe just the first) hands preflop, but he was letting me limp so I didnt fold anything. This hand occured first:

Full Tilt Poker, $11 + $0.50 NL Hold'em Sit n' Go, 15/30 Blinds, 2 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): 1,665
BB: 1,335

Pre-Flop: (45) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
Hero calls 15, BB checks

Flop: (60) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets 60</font>, Hero calls 60

Turn: (180) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets 180</font>, Hero calls 180

River: (540) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets 300</font>, Hero calls 300

Results: 1,140 Pot
Hero showed 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Fives full of Jacks) and WON 570 (+0 NET)
BB showed 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Fives full of Jacks) and WON 570 (+0 NET)

Then this came a few hands later:

Full Tilt Poker, $11 + $0.50 NL Hold'em Sit n' Go, 15/30 Blinds, 2 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): 1,710
BB: 1,290

Pre-Flop: (45) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
Hero calls 15, BB checks

Flop: (60) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets 60</font>

I think I equally want to fold, call and raise. I probably picked the worst option. What do you think?

ps. Hello to everyone, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot of me (and my excessive use of parentheses).