View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Slate.com on race and IQ

I thought this part was funny enough...

[ QUOTE ]
The fact of the matter is that Blacks (mean IQ 70-85), who have been given every opportunity for success over the past 2 generations consistently perform 2-3 standard deviations less than the group that has been discriminated against more than any other group in world history (Jews, mean IQ = 110-115).

[/ QUOTE ]

blacks have been given every opportunity for success? Wow. I didn't realize that racism has been purged for 2 generations now.

I've been working in NYC for 15 years now. I've had instances where people have questioned hiring a black person because they're black. Oddly enough, I've NEVER heard anyone question whether they'd hire someone simply because they're Jewish.

I've also seen people cross the street to avoid having to pass by a group of blacks. Oddly enough, I've never heard of anyone crossing the street to avoid a jew.

I must be living in the only place where, for the last two generations, people are still racist. Obviously White Knight lives in a color blind community and sees things differently.