View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Good Vegas club to go to on Monday night?

[ QUOTE ]
Clubs like Pure are ALL about table service. Small dancefloor and not much else to do

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you don't get table-service when you go to Pure there is simply no reason to go? I really find this hard to believe although I admittedly have never been there.

What % of the people who go to Pure do NOT get table-service?
There have to be some people who do this and end up having a good time, right? Even people who go to the club (gasp) SOLO and are just there meeting people/ladies and drinking it up and having a good time.

Part of the table-service advantage I guess is to get away from the noise a bit and also to avoid the crowded-bar.

Loud or crowded bar, etc really doesn't bother me very much. It's part of the atmosphere I thought.
If I didn't want loud or crowded then I wouldn't be going to a club in the first place.

In fact, if I go to a club and it ISN'T crowded then that means it's kind of dead and I'll want to go somewhere else.

Note, when I get back to LV and go out to such a club it will likely not be with a group of guys.
Probably will be me and my GF wanting to go out and get drunk and have a good time.