View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Adults dupe teen into MySpace-assisted suicide

[ QUOTE ]
I said there is no way this child got depressed then got fat, but it's certainly possible for adults. To weigh 200 pounds at age 13 she has to have been putting it on for several years. She was almost certainly a fat 10 year old and a fat 8 year old. I have never even heard of a depressed 7 year old, so the idea that this child could have gotten fat because she was eating due to depression is flat out absurd. This does not mean that it's not possible and even normal in other much different situations.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just because you've never heard of childhood depression doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This girl was already talking about suicide in the 3rd grade. And was in counseling because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, and it's almost certainly because she was way overweight then too and incessantly harassed for it. The main thing that makes children depressed is being treated like crap by their peers and being fat is a sure-fire way for that to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
This guy has to be levelling us. There is no way someone is this [censored] stupid. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.