View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 04:28 AM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s NFC Rankings (Week 9)

[ QUOTE ]
if you had a chance to see the game (which I doubt, you probably got Dallas-Washington)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I got the Dallas game. I need DirecTV like woah. Next year, when I have my own place. Atleast the game I got was exciting, albeit sloppy. But I digress...

[ QUOTE ]
you'd've seen that Houston was probably the better team, but consistently hurt themselves with dropped passes and stupid penalties as well as stalling in the red zone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that sounds like Houston =). Anyway, the stats make it look pretty close. New York narrowly outgained Houston. Obviously it wasn't an impressive victory, but I've been very impressed with New York's play overall since their bye week. New York played mediocre today, but Chicago has played like utter crap in two of their last three games.

[ QUOTE ]
and if both Strahan and Umenyiora are out, Grossman will make quick work of the Giants' secondary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew that Umenyiora was out, but I wasn't aware that Strahan got hurt this week. I missed that somehow. The Giants secondary is pretty bad, so I agree that Grossman will do well if the Giants can't get any pressure.

I was surprised that New York only sacked Carr once, with the Strahan injury it makes sense.