View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Bush to commute Libby sentence

[ QUOTE ]
adios,

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't the prosecutor go after Libby because he had reason to believe Cheney was involved and Libby was covering for him? I thought that was the whole deal on this point. Cheney had been working behind the scenes and Libby refused to talk about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To Elliot:

Posters apparently still want me to comment on it as evidenced by thio post I'm responding to and this one by bdk3clash:

[ QUOTE ]
It's always fun (and illustrative) to observe some of the Politics forum's most vocal "conservatives" move on to greener pastures when confronted with specific, objective, and factual rebuttals to their blatantly dishonest talking points and unsubstantiated assertions.

Do you guys have anything to say about any of the following?

Adios
[ QUOTE ]
[quotePlame was [not] covert...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's absolutely mind-boggling that you could make this statement. As I pointed out in this post, CIA director Michael Hayden, in a written letter to Congress, stated:

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt he'll be responding again too so if people keep wanting me to comment so be it. Just skip the posts.

To Taraz:

Fitzgerald knew who the leak came from before he asked Libby question uno. Fitzgerald also determined that no crime had been committed by Armitage before he asked Armitage question uno.