View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Nov 28th Paid Service Plays

[ QUOTE ]
TOM SCOTT'S CBB PERFECT POWER PLAY • 35-0!!

WRIGHT STATE over Marshall by 18
The Raiders are murder at home. They just don't lose in the Nutter Center, nor do they fail to cover. In their last 11 lined games on this floor, the Pirates are 11-0 SU and against the spread, including 8-0 SUATS when playing with revenge as they are tonight. Marshall, on the other hand, is 0-14 SU in its last 14 games against .375 or better avenging teams which fits into another perfect Wright State trend. That one says that the Raiders are 16-0 ATS in their last 16 SU revenge wins. Throw in Wright's 19-3 ATS mark at home off a double digit win and a strong 44-17 angle and you have the Wright side tonight.
PREDICTION: WRIGHT STATE 78 - Marshall 60

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW - I like Wright State in this one also and agree that they probably have a better than average home-court advantage in the Nutty Center.
I've been there several times and it's really nothing special but there is something about that place and the noise that I think gives WSU a bit more ooomph at home then perhaps some other teams get at their places.
Although this game vs. Marshall isn't exactly going to bring out the same kind of emotion and excitement as playing a Dayton or Butler or something but it's still the Nutty Center and I still like it okay for WSU.

But I find it difficult to give much credit to anyone who can't even get the name of the mascot correct.
He originally called them the Raiders which is correct, then he referred to them as the Pirates for some reason.