View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

FTP has now agreed that I may release the following paragraph from the Consultant's e-mail. In my opinion, this is probably the most important factor in the entire saga, and had we been allowed to know this at a much earlier stage, this thread might have taken a totally different course:

"As you are probably aware, statistical profiling of the player suggested that a computer program was being used to make the playing decisions. What is not known to the public is that a completely separate analysis of physical action times has also been conducted, and that analysis has confirmed that the play was well outside the range of normal human behavior. This provides independent corroboration that an automated process was being used."

Whilst confirming that I could post the above, the Consultant added:

"On judging the balance of probabilities, I believe there is overwhelming evidence that pokergirl z was in direct violation of the site policies. It was found that she was not making decisions for herself, and she later admitted to that fact. The timing data independently verifies that her physical actions were outside the range of normal human behavior."