View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: **********November Low Content**************

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Random question for Dave or anyone else who has purchased a table from the IronMan store....

Will you ever be picked up for missing too many rounds of blinds at your own table? The reason I ask is because I like to have as much money on the table as possible, and if you never will get picked up from you own table then I'll just get my own table, never take money off of it, eventually run it up to an amount that no person would be able to suprass in one session, never sign off, and always have the table covered. To me this would be worth the IronMan store points. But if you can't do this I'll probably just take the cash bonus.

89,601 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]
Assani-
I personally have never seen anyone's chips picked up @ FT,
and usually they won't pick 'em up @ a short table [i.e., the sharks laying in wait @ the stud HU tables]. My guess is that they probably have to during weekly system restart.
Best to ask FT support [ and wait forever for a response ].
IMHO--take the cash.

$pike

[/ QUOTE ]

spike420211,

Thank you for the reply. I always do appriciate your willingness to help out. However, I must disagree here- if others are playing at the table then you will most definitely get picked up if you miss too many blinds even if the table is shorthanded and theres no wait of any kind. I'm sure of this. What I'm wondering is if this changes if its your table with a reserved seat always there for you. Any insight into this would be greatly appriciated.

Love,
Assani