View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: What was the Best poker Book published in 2007?

Here is 2007 according to Amazon. I would add a poll but 2007 isn't finished. I'll do one for 2006, then we will KNOW FOR SURE WHICH IS BEST. Which is important.

"Killer Poker By the Numbers: Mathematical Edge for Winning Play" by Tony Guerrera

"The Full Tilt Poker Strategy Guide" by Michael Craig

"Farha on Omaha: Expert Strategy for Beating Cash Games and Tournaments" by Sam Farha and Storms Reback

"EARN $30,000 PER MONTH PLAYING ONLINE POKER: A Step-by-step Guide to Single-table Tournaments" by Ryan Wiseman

"Omaha High/Low Poker" by Bill Boston

"Championship Hold'em Satellite Strategy" by Tom McEvoy and Brad Daugherty

"The Picasso Flop" by Vince Van Patten and Robert J. Randisi

"Women's Poker Night: Stories and Strategies from the Feminine Side of the Felt" by Maryann Morrison

"Winning in Tough Hold 'em Games: Short-Handed and High-Stakes Concepts and Theory for Limit Hold 'em" by Nick "Stoxtrader" Grudzien and Geoff "Zobags" Herzog

"Limit Hold'em: Winning Short-Handed Strategies" by Terry Borer, Lawrence Mak, and Barry Tanenbaum

"Advanced Limit Hold'em Strategy: Techniques for Beating Tough Games" by Barry Tanenbaum

"Sit 'n Go Strategy" by Collin Moshman

"Professional No-Limit Hold 'em: Volume I" by Matt Flynn, Sunny Mehta, and Ed Miller

"Kill Everyone: Advanced Strategies for No-limit Hold 'em Poker Tournaments and Sit-n-go's" by Lee Nelson, Tysen Streib, Kim Lee, and Joe Hachem

"Your Worst Poker Enemy" by Alan N. Schoonmaker

"The Poker Mindset: Essential Attitudes for Poker Success" by Ian Taylor and Matthew Hilger

"How to Dominate $1 and $2 No Limit Hold 'Em" by Sam O'Connor

"Hold'em Wisdom for all Players" by Daniel Negreanu