View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 04:31 PM

Default Re: ABC debate a joke

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, your actually wrong; it isnt trolling.

I read that Ron Paul is for compulsory bible study and I inquired here whether this was true or not. And gave my opinion that he's a joke if he does think that based on his stance on political reform. Therefore, I didnt make up "random [censored]" and I was neither wrong nor right as I didn't even make a statement hence the ? at the end of my post.

And the notion that no one cares about the death penalty is dumb, uninformed and is an example of you making up "random [censored]" that has no truth and is a arrogant closed statement. You need to broaden your horizons if you think that is the case and then maybe you'll learn not to speak for other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg, will somebody please to be spelling "you're" correctly, it's burninating my eyeballs.

Ron Paul is clearly not for federally mandated bible study in school. He has *always* said that these decisions should be made at the local level. Also obvious is that he'd rather state education didn't exist period then you can send your child to whatever private school you liked. He's a constitutionist though, so he'd leave all these decisions to the states - the way it should be in a constitutional republic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because leaving the question of black civil rights up to the states worked so gosh darn well from 1877-1965.