View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Pm received by a few of us. Not sure what to think.

To be fair to NT!, he's had some real nitwits lately complaining about perfectly reasonable actions. In fact, I'm more appreciative of what he has to get through than I've ever been after seeing those dumb complaints.

I also think within forums, mods should run it as they see fit, and more laxity should be given to the busier forums like OOT and 4Life than the smaller forums, and there's just so much to get through for the mods of the bigger forums.

However, having said that, NT's being doing his rude asshat arrogant routine forever in ATF, and now seems a good time to actually curtail it massively. Just keep it in OOT or whatever. The same goes for any mods.

I think horsing around with other posters you know, like Tuq does, is perfectly fine though.

To unknown posters, we would be best to treat them with reasonable and considered comment in ATF.

If a poster posts a complaint that really doesn't deserve individual comment, just cut and paste the section of the sticky they broke the rule from.