View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: I OD on girls or standard play

[ QUOTE ]
Haha oh man there is more. So yesterday I meet up with my friend, the girl and a couple other people. We go shopping for a little bit and I don't really talk to the girl that match. It's not really awkward at all. So my friend and I leave. A couple hours later we meet up at the campus radio station because a friend is doing a radio show for a couple hours. Basically we just drink beer in the studio for 2 hours, dance and get wild.

So the girl is there and like half way through she is like "We need to talk" so we get away from the group and she was like "so I hear we made out the other night". We both laughed and then she wanted to know what happened. I told her and we both laughed and it was real good.

Then towards the end of the night we end up making out again in the radio station building. I can't help but laugh. This time we actually exchanged numbers so it was a little more legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, she is obviously alot better at this than you. Just let her be the one setting the pace until she gets bored with you and breaks it off. Then come back on OOT and ask for ways to drive by her place 9 times a night and have her not realize it's you.