View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Showboat Poker Tourney

[ QUOTE ]
That's awesome. I can't stand that guy, he's the biggest douche in poker and life.

He walked into Harrah's with this stunned look on his face. He could barely even get out what had even happened. Someone had to ask him about five times how much did he win out of the deal, eventually he said something around $2,000. But he was just amazed by what happened.

He didn't mention the hand just the fact that the tourney chopped after he left. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny. I was also one of the 7 that chopped. And that guy was so miserable the whole time and begging for us to include him in the chop during the break before the final table. With blinds at 30k-60k with a 10k ante, and him sitting with 70k or so in front of him, it would have been stupid not to wait and see if he doubles up or gets booted. And even better, a different guy made a stupid play and ended up gettin knocked out first in 9th, with that guy at least squeezing up to 8th. When he showed up to Harrahs, he should have been happy to have even gotten to that spot as I sat with him for a while and saw him survive a couple all ins while coming from behind