View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

[ QUOTE ]
adam was unquestionably deceiving hiro during samurai-era japan, right? he had to figure hiro was a good guy, yet he didn't let on to his identity. meanwhile he has no problem telling peter he is 400 years old. but if he is supreme evil guy, why didn't he make sure hiro died when he had the chance? peter to hiro has always been the connection that saves the day, but adam seems intent on separating them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Huh? Adam definitely didn't know he could heal before he met Hiro. (He clearly never cut himself shaving or whatever.) He wasn't a bad guy. He didn't know Hiro was a good guy.

[ QUOTE ]
if adam is working with bob why would bob reveal his identity to mohinder and matt?

[/ QUOTE ]Adam isn't working with Bob.

[ QUOTE ]
i always figured the haitian could only block mental abilities. what power of sylar's did he block?

[/ QUOTE ] Sylar was captured by the Haitan and Compulsion-Girl.

I want to talk about Peter HEALING from the Haitan. He had to concentrate first, but I guess that's because he had to pull-out the Claire-power. Does that mean that Claire and Adam are totally immune to the Haitan brain wash?

Before this episode, I had forgotten how bad-assed Peter could be. When he exploded in mid air, immediately flew down to catch falling Nathan, dropped him off at the hospital, and then invisibled away, it was pretty cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Would it be so hard for them to use the easy powers more? Peter should be moving objects all the friggin time; that just takes some fishing wire.