View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Who\'s The Cute Girl?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK I'm not a 1st time poster (lol not posted so much tho) and I'm Italian, and I think this is all getting very stupid...

I know you make fun of him because of his aspect, nothing "racist" inside (if he was from US I guess you'd have this thread going as well) and nobody seems to attack him as a player....
So:

1 - He's a talented player, not very good at cash games but very very good at tourneys and sits
2 - He's very young and hasn't a big manly steroided C.Brown look
3 - He's not the best euro player, and this isn't even close, probably he's neither the best Italian (I still choose Pescatori); but the kid has skills and deserves to be where he is now.
4 - Scarf and pink bracelet are horrible and a bit gay, no jokes
5 - You should know him personally, as I do: he's the nicest guy around, incredibly down to earth and humble, you really can't say anithing bad after you meet him.
6 - to all the 1st time posters Dario's friends: this is a gossip section, don't take it personally.

In bocca al lupo Dario, take this down.

/end of thread [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry but [censored] like you really piss me off, you waffle on abouts a load of [censored] (thats your opinion so even though its a load of [censored] thats not what bothers me). what bothers me is when you are finished your [censored] waffling you say "end of thread" like you are the be all and end all.
people can say what they want and there is no M beside your name so you dont go get to end threads round here [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Somebody post the 'Internet, serious business' image...Chill out, did u not see the smiley?