View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Re: BRAG: I fought against 3 guys...and won.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else thinking that this story doesn't quite work out right?

OK, so you knock a knife out of a guys hand with a backhanded slap? You are attacking someone that has fell to the ground, yet you still have enough balance to not fall when someone hits you in the rear of your cranium? Not only that but the guy that strikes you in the back of your cranium only punches once and doesn't follow up (as evident by that you were "dazzled" for a few seconds but apparently not attacked during that time).

At this point you counter with a hook? How? So this guy that has struck you, allows for you to square up and swing on him when you were in an off balanced stance facing away from him when he engaged you initially?

Then, during all of this, you have the presence of mind and situational awareness to grab the third individual by the collar and "trip him" right as he is preparing to attempt and strike you? Also, I'm assuming that your hook completely incapacitated individual #2 since he apparently is out of the picture at this time in the story.

Those are just the cursory issues that I have with this story but when you really get into the details, it is fairly obvious that OP if full of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was really obvious that he was full of [censored].