View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Turning 35, or Starting the Back 9

[ QUOTE ]
The OP posted something & I gave a one line opinion...my opinion...and you & Katie both ask me why. So I elaborated. Now you & a couple others pulled out your self righteous soapbox & climbed up on it. I simply expressed my opinion on KT's post. Opinion are like excuses, everybody's got one.

[ QUOTE ]
You may think my statement above to be arrogant....

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOO Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there's anything wrong with expressing your opinion. Afterall it's a discussion forum. However I think calling someone a "condescending prick" on his birthday is kind of harsh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] wouldn't you agree? And there was nothing in his post to even indicate he was condescending. It was just inference on your part. I also think Myrtle saying that people "climbed up your arse" is a little much. If someone said that to me it would make me mad. I don't even think it's true.

Anyway, I don't want to discourage people from offering their opinions in this forum. That's what it's here for. Just keep it civil (no calling anyone a prick [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) and explain what you mean is all that I ask. Thanks.