View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:09 AM

Default Interview with GreenPlastic

Sick interview with Taylor Caby aka GreenPlastic, founder of CardRunners:

[ QUOTE ]

LiquidPoker.net: Hey Taylor! We're all really excited that you agreed to do the interview with us, you've got a lot of members and fans here at LiquidPoker.net. But for those that might be new to the internet poker scene, can you go ahead and give us some basic info about yourself, and what you've done to become so well-known?

Taylor Caby: My name is Taylor Caby ( or "Green Plastic" ), I'm 24 years old, and I live in Chicago. I graduated with a degree in finance from University of Illinois. During college in 2004, I deposited $35 into an online poker room, and worked my way up from the $5 SNGs to the $10,000 NLHE tables, which is my preferred level of play.

LP: And to what do you credit your success at poker? Most winning poker players come from a background of other competitive endeavors; they excelled at academics, or sports, or even videogames. Did you have a similar background, something that you excelled at before finding poker?

Taylor Caby: Especially before poker became really popular, I think I worked at it a lot harder than most other people. And I've always been super-competitive. I played baseball, basketball, and golf competitively as a kid all the way up through high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

GreenPlastic Interview