View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: TV in the Lounge, Fall 07 Edition

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
With Edyta gone, which of the remaining women are you hoping to see again in the final? Marie is the obvious one to want gone, or does her MILF factor and incredible shrinking waistline give her an edge over Mel, Jennie, or Julianne in your eyes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, After Edyta it just doesn't matter. Mel or Jennie, no way. Julianne = Cute. Marie, I can't figure out if she would be particularly wild or just a wet fish, so to speak.

I suspect you are correct that we will be watching Mel and the race car driver (whatever his name is). Not sure, are there three for the finals or is it a heads up competition??? I think Marie would logically be the next to go cause Jennie was pretty hot in that Cha Cha last night. (That was Cha Cha, right).

God, I can't believe I am talking about this. I may need to go find a football game to watch tonight or go split wood or something. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. I may need to go open a can of tuna.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, No Really I am actually Laughing out Loud!!! Thank Goodness I wasn't in the middle of eating my leftover Elk Steaks and real smashed potatoes. I might have choked to death! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]