View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: TV in the Lounge, Fall 07 Edition

[ QUOTE ]
I've got nothing against the Pack, esp. since they won't meet the Seahawks this season. I like to see Favre do well after all these years, and the Holmgren connection comes into play, too. If we meet in the playoffs, though, it's on! I thought there was a chance you'd be a Seahawks fan since I know for a fact some Montanans consider the Seahawks their "home" team, since the Vikes and the Broncos aren't much closer, but the Cowboys, Packers, and Bears have a significant following wherever you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was born in WI, all my family was originally from WI and I lived there from about 1980 to 1999. Pretty hard not to be a Packer backer with all that history.

Yep, there are a lot of Seahawk fans here but I would say the Broncos are the regions #1 team. I was really surprised to see how many packer fans there are out here. Actually I was surprised to learn how many packer fans there are outside of Wisconsin period. One of the most fun times I ever had watching a Packer game was in Orlando FL while we were down there on vacation. Found a "Packer Bar" down there and it was a roaring good time!