View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:05 AM

Default Re: what do christians say about chinese people

[ QUOTE ]
There was a question asked (sort of), which I answered with a satifactory Biblical answer. You then came back & made an uncalled for snide remark. So, once again, who's being distasteful??

[/ QUOTE ]
I apologize for using the word pussy. The verses you pointed out are very nice and flowery when compared to the blood and guts versions that occur earlier in the Bible. That is all. At no point did I say that all Christians are pussies (or anything for that matter).

[ QUOTE ]
Additionally, during the times of the Amorites, Hittites, etc there were prophets of the Old Testament preaching the gospel. They had their chance. The Chinese people are being witnessed to in today's times same as the Indians in India. So they are having their chance now. Everybody has the opportunity, whether the individual chooses to accept it is another matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
They did? Put yourself in the shoes of the Amorites for a second, how could they possibly discern between the "true" Christian prophets and all of the other people who claimed to know what was going on at the time? Seems like a big confusing mess that an all-knowing God would be understanding of, no? Also, what good is a chance if God already knows we won't take it?