View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:57 AM

Default Re: what do christians say about chinese people

"Certain sects of Christianity believe that every passage in the Bible is should be taken literally (I can see your point if you believe all Christians think like this) while others believe that much of the Bible was written by man and favor a much looser translation."

Don't you realize how silly this sounds and how pointless it makes the Bible? Here is the truth about Christianity: you guys were all indoctrinated into it and now you go around answering every question or criticism of your religion with "well maybe, this is why" when there is no logical basis to do so. I want to scream in your ear, "No, stop saying "well maybe this is why" or "well, that is debatable" and actually give a straight forward logical answer. If you cant give a logical answer, then admit that there are huge flaws in your belief system.

I find it impossible to respect anyone who actually believes in Jesus or views the Bible as a factual piece of literature.

I have lived in Asia for three years today and I have never been approached by an Asian person wanting to tell me about their religion, but I have been approached by other white people trying to get me to volunteer my time. Its a [censored] joke.