View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:04 AM

Default Rivered my wheel but this doesn\'t smell too good

10/20, fullring. CO limps pre, SB follows, I check my option with 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB is tsarrast, a TAG regular type guy, we don't have much history that I recall. CO is a semiloose-passive regular. Eff stacks $3500.

Flop 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. SB pots to $60, I call, CO folds.

Turn Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. SB pots $180, I call again, because I like my implieds, and I've got plenty of bluff cards.

River A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He leads $475 into $540, I raise to $1275. He times down and makes it $2440.

On one hand, I can't think of many hands that he could have with two spades, given his flop pot and the fact that I have the 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. But making thousand-dollar reads based on sixty dollar flop bets is certainly not foolproof.

On the other hand, his river 3-bet is kinda small (even leaves me some money behind). But is that because he wants to squeeze value, or because a re-bluff doesn't need to be too big here?

So, call or fold? And how do you like the rest of the hand?

And also, because I'm a little curious and a little sick in the head, how deep do we have to be before you'd like a river 4-bet bluffshove? Cause I think that would be sexy.