View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Sorry, I just made a donk post to the wrong forum (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the way bravos, last thread was locked before I got to say I support AB when he says you should post another video. Try to get in some hard decisions though, mkay?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] x3 for videos

[/ QUOTE ]

we could also have a separate microposter that isnt a video. Videos are great to watch but dont generate the same hand discussion that a series of posted hands do

oh, Ulkis, flush over set over set should have resulted in a bigger pot than you won. Heres a trick, bet the flop and apply raise rock without delay (yes, you may be permitted to slow down a bit at the end if a 4th suited comes or the board pairs and youll cop much mess flack for that than the way you played it this time)...that way theyll never suspect that you have a fropped frush because like, you know, they would have slowrolled it like you did so when you do it they know their set not good.Also let this be a lesson, make sure you actually play your hand half decent if you post a zomggodimgootattehpokerlookhowIpwnteddishandhand. anyway, sry for content. as you were.